Jim Jensen is an Adaptive Fitness Trainer. If someone has special challenges with exercising, they may need an adaptive fitness trainer. He works a little more closely with the medical professionals than the typical fitness trainer.
An adaptive fitness trainer takes special course work to receive their certification, and Jim actually went on to get a degree in Adaptive Fitness.
- Whether adaptive training is covered by insurance
- National Academy of Sports Medicine is one of the certification bodies for adaptive training (www.nasm.org)
- Other than workman’s comp, mainstream insurance doesn’t cover adaptive training
- How Jim keeps cost for his clients down so they can afford his service
- The special equipment the Jim uses in his adaptive training
- Ways Jim provides resistance for exercises to mimic natural movements
- Jim shares some resistance exercises
- Why Jim loves avocados
- Jim’s 10 minute cardio workout
- How often you need to do cardio vascular exercise
- Keep your eye on the goal of good health
Jim’s mentor Weight Loss Nation Support meetings are Mondays at 4:00pm (PST)
Don’t forget that one of the participants in the Weight Loss Nation Challenge will win a free cruise from Carnival Cruise Lines!
Also, Cruise Brokers, our own Weight Loss Nation travel agency, can help you plan travel anywhere in the world. Give them a call to find the best deals:
You can call them at:
7:30 EST Monday evenings we have a live Blab with JJ Flizanes every week!
Predator Bands – provides as much resistance as weights and machine
Listen to Jim’s Podcast – The Essential Boomer
Want to become a member of Weight Loss Nation? Join the community at
If you are enjoying Weight Loss Nation, give us a Rating & Review! When you take the time to give us a R&R, it helps keeps Weight Loss Nation visible for other healthy living wannabe’s to find us!
Have an iPhone? Rate & Review us here: itunes.apple.com