Hello Weight Loss Nation! It’s Tuesday and we are 3 weeks into our Weight Loss Challenge.
Time to catch everyone up on what’s going on!
- We started with 6 contestants. One contestant is not committed at this time to make a commitment to “lifetime changes.” We are down to 5 contestants.
- The remaining contestants are working hard
- We are focused on making better food choices, increased water intake, and more movement
- Everyone in the program is experiencing healthy amounts of weight
- I have lost 8 pounds at this point
- The program is all about eating whole, real foods. Foods that grow underground, on top of the ground and the animals that roam the land. Simple and real people!
- Committing to a long-term healthy lifestyle
- This is about making long term, healthy decisions for the rest of our lives
- It’s not a program of pills, quick fixes, and deprivation
- The winner of the competition wins a 7 days cruise for 2
- There are tons of resources in the Weight Loss Nation program:
- 24-hour support forum
- Videos and recipes on the website
- Email support
- Accountability groups
- Daily meetings
- Daily Text Support Messages
- There are 3 levels of support available on the website – check it out!
Want to go on a Carnival Cruise? Call Cruise Brokers – 866-226-7590 – they have a dedicated team standing by for Weight Loss Nation listeners, to help you schedule any cruise you want!
You can also email Cruise Brokers to get more information:
Check out all of the support packages and find the one that is right for you:
Got questions? Email me:
If you are enjoying Weight Loss Nation, give us a Rating & Review! When you take the time to give us a R&R, it helps keeps Weight Loss Nation visible for other healthy living wannabe’s to find us!
Have an iPhone? Rate & Review us here: itunes.apple.com